October 24, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #219!




Merry Monday Challenge #219 is all about birds this week from our hostess Sue. I have a new-to-me stamp set that I've only used once so I pulled it out and thought it was perfect for this challenge:






I even added some shimmer & shine to the bird's wing just to glam it up a little:






Christmas is sneaking up on us and by playing each week, it's one less card you have to create for the month of December. Join us and play along. Visit me teammates at Merry Monday to view their projects for this week!



Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Star Of Light, Best Birds
  • Inks: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
  • Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red
  • Accessories: Pearl Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Birds & Blooms Thinlits Dies, Project Life Corner Punch, Clear Wink Of Stella
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. How fun to turn this bird into a winter/Christmas card. Your bird and design are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Debbie. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card. Just love that starry swirl
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design Debbie, love the background and the glitter on the birds wing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling birdie in the flowers and swirl of blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection Debbie...love this card!! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've used the swirls from the stars with this bird, Debbie! Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice design! The swirls behind your nice bird looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and that little bird is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly