Plaid anyone? That's our theme this week at Merry Monday and guess what, I didn't have any plaid on hand so I made my own. I found this diagonal-striped designer paper and added black-inked lines. That works right?
I started with a Basic Black card base followed by a Copper Foil Sheet layer and then added the layer of Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper that I stamped on.
I kept the stamped layer simple by adding one solo jingle bells image and a sentiment at the top. I colored using a Blender Pen and my Ink Pads. The photo below shows how I added some copper-embossed splatters on the background:
- Stamps: Christmas Magic, Awesomely Artistic, Sunburst Sayings
- Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Copper Foil
- Accessories: Copper Metallic Thread
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Project Life Corner Rounder, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pen