October 3, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #216!


Good Morning and thanks for visiting my blog today! Our new challenge this week for Merry Monday brought to you by our hostess Linda is to add an elf to our projects. Isn't my elf adorable?



He's got the cutest smirk on his face. Makes you wonder what he's up to doesn't it? Did you notice the coordination between the hat and the designer paper at the bottom? My hubby always makes fun of me because "everything has to match" as he says....why of course!



I added dry embossing to my Real Red Cardstock layer with the Holly Embossing Folder, so pretty! And the sentiment from the Greetings From Santa stamp set was perfect for my diagonal banner.


 
I can't wait to see what my teammates at Merry Monday created this week. Make sure you plan on visiting our gallery and you have a whole week to come up with an elf project!
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Greetings From Santa, Jolly Friends
  • Inks:Soft Suede
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Real Red, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Festive Birthday
  • Tools: Jolly Hat, Festive Embossing Folder, 
  • Accessories: Mini Jingle Bells
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Cute!! with that smirk you know he's up to something....my kind of guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable elf with his pieced hat and scarf, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is an adorable elf. I like his hat and I totally agree about that smirk on his face. Maybe he's like that elf from the Rudolf show who wants to be a dentist, but instead of a dentist he is dreaming of being a male stripper. Oh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Debbie! LOVE his jingle bell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little elf does look like he is up to something. So cute and love matching things, too. Have a great week, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well of course everything has to match...that's written somewhere, isn't it?!! Cute, cute card Debbie!! Hope you're having a fabulous week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy does look like he has a secret, Debbie! Very cute! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scarf and hat really add dimension to your little elf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Debbie, I love this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!