So my little cutie for today comes from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set. I colored my Dracula with my ink pads and a Blender Pen. Isn't he stylish?
Here's a close-up so you can see the beautiful colors I used:
- Basic Black Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Halloween Night Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper 2-1/2" x 4". Glue to card front at an angle.
- Layer #4: Cucumber Crush Cardstock 2-1/4" x 3-1/2". Emboss with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder and glue at an opposite angle to designer paper.
- Dracula: Stamp Dracula using Basic Black Ink and color him using Smoky Slate, Real Red, Cucumber Crush and Pumpkin Pie Ink Pads with a Blender Pen. Cut out using the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Glue Dracula to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Jar Of Haunts stamp set using Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies and glue tucked in back of Dracula on the card front.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Jar Of Haunts
- Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
- DSP: Halloween Nights
- Tools: Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Blender Pen
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: