Before I get to today's Saturday Blog Hop project we have a new October Mini Subscription coming soon for October:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Christmas Pines Bundle
- Greetings from Santa
- Paisleys & Posies Bundle
- It's A Celebration
- Candy Cane Christmas
And I did something a little different too. I used Watermelon Wonder Cardstock instead of an orangey color. I really like how the color pops against the black and gray. I even colored my witch hat with Clear Wink Of Stella. Look how sparkly it shows up against the black:
- Card Base: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Emboss using the Confetti Embossing Folder. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies that measure 2-1/2" across. Glue to the center of oval in the embossed layer.
- Layer #4: Cut (1) witches hat using Basic Black Cardstock (keep the star) and the Boo To You Framelits Dies. Color the hat with Clear Wink Of Stella and glue to the oval using Stampin' Dimensionals. Cut (2) more stars and glue them on around the witches hat. Add a Rhinestone Jewel to each star.
- Sentiment: Cut out the B-O-O sentiment using Watermelon Wonder Cardstock and glue to card front using skinny slivers of Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: None
- Inks: None
- Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Basic Gray, Basic Black
- DSP: Halloween Night
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Boo To You Framelits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Clear Wink Of Stella, Confetti Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Now it's time to visit my teammates by clicking on the links below to visit Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: