October 30, 2016

Goodie Basket & New Video!

Happy Weekend! I have a new video for you today and I promise you are going to love it. This little basket is so easy to create and I show you how:



I even  made one for the holidays and one as an all occasion so you can see how easily you can decorate them to fit whatever your needs are. Here's a close-up of the holiday basket:




And the all occasion basket:





You can view my video below or click on the link when you scroll down:





-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out later. I was wondering what sort of whatever I should make for Christmas treats. I have a couple of people I like to do a little something for. They got coffins today, probably not appropriate for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to watch the video. Very cool. I can so do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I was watching this video and taking notes in my office (home computer has no sound?) when someone came in. I paused the video and she said, "Oh, you're doing a training video I'll come back later." :-) Indeed I was.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly