October 14, 2016

First Friday PDF & Free Card Kit A Little Late?

Yes, I have to admit it to you....I'm late this month posting my Free Card Kit of the Month. But, I promise you it's worth it. I'm still playing catch-up with getting all of my projects posted and I'm a tad bit behind. If you placed an Online Order through my Online Store this month, this is the FREE Card Kit you'll be receiving from me:





You'll receive all of the pieces and layers to assemble the card. And if you are one of my VIP Customers, you'll receive a FREE direction sheet with all the steps to making your own card just like this one in my monthly newsletter. Isn't it the cutest card? To middle section with the tab pulls out just like you see in the photo below:




Don't forget while browsing my Online Store that we have a designer paper promotion, so stock up now while the paper is on sale!


And one last reminder, if your order is at least $50 (before tax & shipping) and under $150, use this code when you check out in the Host box to receive free products from me:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I like that for a pocket card. This would be a great way to share a recipe with someone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly