- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Basic Gray Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: So Saffron Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Using Pumpkin Pie Ink and a sponge, add color to the cardstock by starting in each corner and working your way around. Sponge lighter as you get closer to the center, leaving the center uninked. Stamp the bats image repeatedly from the Halloween Scares stamp set and Basic Black Ink. Add the sentiment from Jar Of Haunts and finish off the background by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels. Glue layer to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamps: Halloween Scares, Jar Of Haunts
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, So Saffron
- Tools: Stamping Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels