October 23, 2016

5 Panel Fancy Fold Card & New Video!

I have a new card fold and a new video for you. A customer of mine had seen a photo of a card on Pinterest that had no link for me to visit. I studied the photo and was able to come up with my own version of the card fold and I call it a "5 Panel Fancy Fold Card Fold":





The card does fold flat for easy mailing just like this:




I used Stampin' Up! Copper Foil Sheets, Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper and the Star Of Light stamp set. All three products look fabulous paired together:




You can watch my video here or click on the link below:




If you can't click on the video, here is the direct link:



5 Panel Fancy Fold Card Video
5 Panel Fancy Fold Pattern
5 Panel Fancy Fold Layers

I posted a Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek Bonus Project for October earlier this morning, make sure you scroll down to view the new project!


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card. It is so inspiring. Thankyou. Hugs Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have your directions from previous stashed somewhere with intent to try this card sometime. I'll have to check out your video too. I like fun folds as long as they aren't too intricate.... (like origami, hate that stuff, makes me irritable).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!