October 29, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day #9!

Wow, I've been bombarded with all of you purchasing my tutorials and with emails saying thank you! It is me who thanks you! So today is Day 9 of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's and I am once again using non-traditional colors. Take a peek:



I knew I wanted to use the Hearts & Home Thinlits Dies for this card so I started with a swirly wreath in Soft Suede Cardstock and built from there. You can see more by purchasing my 15-page tutorial of all 12 projects below!

*********************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. OOoh! A wreath! I'm exciting. LOL! I mean HOW exciting. I don't think I'm too exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly