October 28, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 8!

If you love glitter, shimmer & shine, today's card for Day 8 of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's is right up your alley. I used Silver Foil Sheets and Silver Glimmer Paper on this one and it is gorgeous in real life.....I promise!




Have I convinced you on the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies and Swirly Bird stamp set yet? My tutorial shows you 12 different ways to use either of these products or both combined!


*********************************************



12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ornaments! Okay, now it's payday this tutorial shall be mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly