October 27, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 7!

I have so many favorites for my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's and today is one of those. Today is Day 7 and I chose to create this wreath with a bird from the Swirly Bird stamp set that sits on my wreath. Here's the Sneak Peek for today:



There are so many cute images in this stamp set that I added over the whole card to decorate and embellish. My tutorial for all of my cards can be purchased below for the whole 15-page spread of 12 projects!

**********************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think your sneak peeks are getting more vague as we go along. This appears to be a cool wreath. If I even get down playing with cats I'll have to break out this bundle and play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly