October 26, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 6!

Today marks my half-way point to my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's. For Day #6 I used the Swirly Bird stamp set without the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies. This card uses non-traditional colors and is beautiful. Of course you only get to see a Sneak Peek:



Want to see more of this card along with 11 more cards and a 15-page tutorial for each one? Below you will find my PayPal link to purchase the tutorial. If you missed my other Sneak Peeks, here's what I have posted so far:





 


**********************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've done some very creative things with this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly