October 25, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 5!

Before I show you my Sneak Peek for today's Day 5 of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's, I want to thank everyone that has purchased my 15-page tutorial and for those of you that ordered the Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies. I'm so glad you liked my tutorials so much that you purchased both items....thank you!


So for today's Sneak Peek, you can see below that I used the swirly's to create a beautiful snowman:



I explain to you step-by-step how to create him in my tutorial that you can purchase below:

*************************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. That kind of spiny swirly-ness is how they make Arizona snowmen--using tumbleweeds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly