October 24, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 4!

Welcome to Day #4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Swirly's. In looking through my designer paper, I discovered that the Serene Scenery Designer Paper has swirly's in one of the patterns. Seriously! Perfect for today's card which is a Sneak Peek photo.


Aren't the swirly's perfect to go with the die-cut swirly from the Swirly Scribbles Dies? I love how the blue wreath looks paired with the Cucumber Crush Inked holly and the Brights Enamel Shapes that I used for the berries:





I have 8 more Sneak Peek projects to show in the next week or so but if you don't want to wait that long, you can purchase my tutorials now and see them all! Just click on the Paypal link below:


***************************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Make sure you come back a little later to view my card for the Merry Monday Challenge
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!