October 23, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 3 & Sneak Peek Bonus Project Paper Pumpkin!

My swirly card for Day #3 of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's uses the Swirly Bird stamp set today. Who knew you could turn swirly's from this stamp set into a blinged-out card for the holidays!



Swirly Bird Stamp Set
Item #141749


I have full direction sheets available for purchase. If you can't wait for the 12 days to be shown here, you can purchase the tutorials at the bottom of my post today or any day during the 12 Day feature! I am also showing you a Sneak Peek Bonus Project from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus group of demonstrators that I belong to so make sure you scroll down to view the project.


As you can see in the photo's below, I stamped a background full of swirly's and added lots and lots of sequins to bling up the card for the holidays:




All of the products used are Stampin' Up! and will be listed in the tutorial below:


**************************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial


*************************************************

I have two posts today so make sure you visit a little later to view today's new video! This is the Sneak Peek Bonus Project that my teammates from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus and I came up with for Paper Pumpkin October:


And we even have a direction sheet that you can print:



Join Paper Pumpkin here before November 10 to receive the November kit:


Once you join, you will receive 10-12 EXCLUSIVE projects each month from me for being my subscriber!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!