October 31, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day #11!

Well, I'm down to my last two days of my 12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's. I'm so glad you loved these projects as much as I love making them for you. Today for Day 11 I have the most gorgeous wreath to show you in my Sneak Peek photo. I used Gold Foil Sheets for this one and use a lot of embossing and punch art:






Tomorrow will be the last project in this 12-day series and I will have a neat card fold to show you so make sure you stop in. I'll also feature all 12 photo's. My 15-page tutorial will be available even after my featured 12 projects have been posted!


************************************************

12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial



Come back later today to view my card for the Merry Monday Challenge!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!





debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly