October 21, 2016

12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's Day 1!

Hi Stampers! Welcome to the debut of my "12 Days Of Christmas Swirly's". Today is Day #1. Each year I feature something neat for my 12 Days Of Christmas projects. Our Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies have been SO POPULAR that I decided I was going to use those to show you 12 different ways to use the dies or stamps on your cards.



Swirly  Scribbles Thinlits Dies
Item #141497


I will have full direction sheets available for purchase. If you can't wait for the 12 days to be shown here, you can purchase the tutorials at the bottom of my post today or any day during the 12 Day feature!


So here is my card for Day #1:




My tutorial is 15 pages long with full photos, steps and supply lists for each card. I even have a special card fold for the last day of features. Click on the PayPal link below and I will send you the tutorial within 24 hours!


***********************************************


12 Days Of Christmas Swirlys 15 Page Tutorial




Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Great card idea, Debbie! I can't wait to see 11 more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane and thanks for your purchase!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Love the pop of color from the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing all you different designs for this set of dies. I confess to having it and now really using it yet (I think once? and then I cut a few for a friend). Today's offering is superb! I might have to try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love this stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly