I am almost at the end of my 10 Days Of Halloween Projects! Today is Day #9 and I have one more day to go. I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of these Halloween ideas and hope you will use some of them for yourself!
For today's card I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween and Sweet Home stamp sets. I cut four holes for my top layer and inserted a layer underneath separated by Stampin' Dimensionals and stamped the bat images inside the holes. You can see the height between both layers in this photo below:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 4-1/4" x 8-1/2". Score in the center at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Halloween Night Designer Paper 4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Basic Black Cardstock 3-1/2" x 3-1/2". Using a scrap piece of cardstock in a different color, cut (4) circles using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Glue the circles evenly spaced on the Basic Black Cardstock. Use the circle punch and cut the circles out by using the scrap circles as guides. This will help you to punch the circles evenly spaced on your cardstock layer.
- Layer #4: Glue a piece of Tangerine Tango Cardstock under Layer #3 that measures 3" x 3" using Stampin' Dimensionals. Stamp the bat image in (3) of the circles using Basic Black Ink. Glue to card front.
- Sentiment: Cut a circle using the designer paper and the 1" Circle Punch. Glue the circle in the 4th hole of Layer #4. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock using Basic Black Ink. Hand-cut and glue to the center of the circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Ribbon: Tie the Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the center of the card twice and tie into a bow.
I am once again designing for Create with Connie & Mary and we have a new October Mini Subscription coming soon for October:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials).
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month.
- Christmas Pines Bundle
- Greetings from Santa
- Paisleys & Posies Bundle
- It's A Celebration
- Candy Cane Christmas