Today's card for my 10 Days of Halloween Projects is a spooky one. I let the Halloween Nights Designer Paper and the Serene Scenery Designer Paper do most of the creating for me. Can you spot the 2 layers of designer papers?
I stamped directly on one of the layers that sits behind the hole in the front. I love how that sheet has the perfect design for a scenery:
- Card Base: Island Indigo Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Serene Scenery Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the haunted house and tree image using Basic Black Ink in the center of the paper. Glue to card front.
- Layer #3: Halloween Nights Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Using the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, cut a hole in the designer paper about 3/4" from the top using the circle that measures 2-7/8" wide. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Silver Foil Sheets measuring 1" x 3-3/4". Cut a notch on one end and glue to card front about 1/2" from the bottom.
- Layer #5: Island Indigo Cardstock 5/8" x 3-1/2". Cut a notch on one end and stamp the sentiment using Basic Black Ink. Glue overlapped over the silver foil layer.
- Bling: Cut a piece of the Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim about 5" long. Fold in half and staple to the left side of the circle.
- Stamps: Halloween Scares, Jar Of Haunts
- DSP: Serene Scenery, Halloween Nights
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Island Indigo, Silver Foil Sheets
- Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stapler