October 7, 2016

10 Days of Halloween Projects Day #10 and Free Monthly Card Kit!




I have lots and lots to show you today so make sure you scroll to see all of the projects. First I have my last card to show you for my 10 Days Of Halloween Projects, followed by my monthly FREE card kit. If you are new to visiting and missed my other posts for my 10 Days Of Halloween Projects, you can click here to view them all:




Let's start out today with Day #10. I really like how this card turned out by using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies as a Halloween wreath:





Isn't the wreath adorable adorned with ribbon, enamel shapes and a trio of ghosts? I even stamped two spiders coming down from the wreath and I added the stamped sentiment in the center of the wreath. To finish off my card I added a bow created with Silver Glitter Ribbon:



Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Sweet Home, Jar Of Haunts
  • Inks: Basic Black, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • DSP: Halloween Night
  • Accessories: Brights Enamel Shapes, Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
And here's how:
  • Card Base: Daffodil Delight 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1./2".
  • Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
  • Layer #3: Halloween Nights Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4". Glue to card front.
  • Layer #4: Cut (1) using the large swirly die from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies and Basic Black Cardstock. Glue to card front. Stamp the sentiment from the Jar Of Haunts using Basic Black Ink in the center of the wreath. Stamp (2) spiders below the wreath and use a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw (2) straight lines down to the spiders from the wreath.
  • Bow: Create a bow using the silver ribbon from the Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack. Glue the ribbon to the top left of the wreath.
  • Ghosts: Stamp (3) ghosts from the Sweet Home stamp set using Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut and glue in place on the wreath with Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Bling: Add a few of the Daffodil Delight Enamel Shapes on the wreath between the ghosts.


Now on to project #2 for today. Before I show you my FREE monthly kit for October, here's what I had going on a few days ago in my studio. I was prepping all of the FREE card kits for all Online Orders for September....that's a LOT of embossing & die-cuts isn't it? Everyone that placed an order in September, your kits are on the way!



Now it's time to unveil my FREE card kit for October. I love how this project came out if I can say so myself. The Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set helped me create this beautiful card but there's more to see if you keep scrolling:


The middle part pulls out like this:


How neat is that? If you place an Online Order this month, you'll receive all the pieces for this card. And if you are one of my VIP customers, you'll receive an instruction sheet in your email with all of the step-by-step directions and supply list. Don't forget to use this host/hostess code if you plan on ordering between $50-$150 before tax & shipping. You will also earn some free products from me when you use the code:



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your card has so much cleverness on it. The wreath! The spiders coming off it! It's a winner for sure. I sure do like that ghost and you've used him well over the past few days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly