The card is the same color as the invite but I added additional layers. The invite also had the same light swag that you see at the top. It was pretty neat how close I came to the actual invite. And of course I only had 30 minutes to whip up a card. Due to the wedding activities and having to drive back home early on Sunday, I did not get to spend much time with both kiddo's. I still call them kids even if they are almost 30. Mom's can do that right?
So here is a close-up of the card so you can see the Gold Embossing Powder and White Embossing Powder in action. I ended up coloring the inside of each light using my Dapper Denim Stampin' Write Marker:
I added 2 of the (Dapper Denim) In Color Enamel Shaped hearts beside the sentiment which was plenty to finish off my card. I hope Jeremy and his new wife loved the card as much as we did!
- Stamps: Confetti Celebration, Rose Wonder
- Inks: VersaMark, Dapper Denim Stampin' Write Marker
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Dapper Denim
- Accessories: In Color Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Stampin' Dimensionals