I started out using Crumb Cake Cardstock for my card base and stamped on the bottom using Crumb Cake Ink. I then added a layer of Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper and added a strip of Cherry Cobbler Ribbon from the 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack.
The Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies made it easy for me to sneak in some pine branches and a cute bow to finish off my card:
- Stamps: Christmas Pines
- Inks: Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Real Red, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
- Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Layering Circle Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Accessories: 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack
- DSP: Presents & Pinecones