September 22, 2016

Tidings Of Comfort And Joy!.

I love the big, bold sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set that I am using today for the focal point on my card. It looks fabulous layered over a Gold Foil Sheet scallop circle that I cut with the Layering Circle Thinlits Dies doesn't it?



I started out using Crumb Cake Cardstock for my card base and stamped on the bottom using Crumb Cake Ink. I then added a layer of Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper and added a strip of Cherry Cobbler Ribbon from the 3/8"  Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack.



The Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies made it easy for me to sneak in some pine branches and a cute bow to finish off my card:



Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Christmas Pines
  • Inks: Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Layering Circle Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Accessories: 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack
  • DSP: Presents & Pinecones
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. All the colors and everything just goes together so well to make this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!