Today's card uses the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, the Paisleys Framelits Dies,
The Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Paper and the Copper Foil Sheets.
How's that for a list of products from the Holiday Catalog?
Aren't the Copper Foil Sheet die-cuts just beautiful?
So let's get started:
Cut a piece of the Petals & Paisley's DSP to meaure 5" x 3-3/4". I used the very vanilla sheet with copper-embossed dots because we will be stamping on this layers. You'll also need the Paisleys & Posies stamp set:
Using Mint Macaron Ink and the paisley circle stamp image, stamp directly on the designer paper like this:
Now we are going to add in the 2nd color of Delightful Dijon Ink with a little smaller image that resembles a sun. Stamp as shown below:
Again we go to a smaller stamp and use Cajun Craze for the ink color this time. I added 3 of this stamped image:
For the final color we are adding a tiny circle here and there to fill in some gaps using Rich Razzleberry Ink:
Using the Copper Foil Sheets and die-cut, cut (3) of the die-cut you see on the card below. Cut one of them in half so you can add the two partial pieces on the right-hand and left-hand edge. Glue all (4) pieces in place. NOTE: The Die Brush worked so well to remove all the die-cut pieces. It's a must-have for delicate dies like this one:
Prepare the following layers:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock base measuring 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Designer Paper 3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Layer #4: Copper Foil Sheet measuring 3-3/4" x 1/8". Trim the ends at an angle
- Layer #5: Stamp the sentiment using Rich Razzleberry Ink on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock measuring 3-1/4" x 1". Snip both ends into a "V"
Use the photo below to glue the layers in place. The sentiment layer is glued using Stampin' Dimensionals:
- Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
- Inks: Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Sheets
- DSP: Petals & Paisleys
- Tools: Paisleys Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals