September 9, 2016

Paper Pumpkin = BOGO!


Paper Pumpkin is on sale until October 10th. If you've never tried our subscription program, now is a great time to sign up. In order to receive the September kit, you need to sign up by tomorrow, September 10th. If I haven't convinced you now, let me show you a few other reasons why you should join.


1) I belong to a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators called the Paper Pumpkin Gurus. Each month, we create and gather some special Paper Pumpkin projects for our subscribers only. We create direction sheets for each project so you can follow along and create your own. Here's a Sneak Peek of what we did for projects last month:



2) The following 3 photos shown below are all of the additional projects that I myself created with the last 3 months of kits. That's another reason to join. I send you directions on how to create all of my own projects. Look at the photo's below that show you the months of June, July & August:






And one more reason...



3) I send you a free Paper Pumpkin Clear Case to store your stamps as a Thank you gift for joining, with me as your Paper Pumpkin Coach:



*Note: Clear Case will be sent upon subscription of a full regular paid month after promotions have ended. Due to this new promotion, your Clear Case will be sent out to you after the November kit is mailed out.




Visit my Paper Pumpkin Store to sign up now. Here's the link to sign up now:

Debbie's Paper Pumpkin Store

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly