Hi Stampers! Today I am showing you how to create a background using the Paisleys & Posies stamp set. I started in the very center with two rows of paisleys in Rich Razzleberry Ink. Do you see the two rows in the middle?
Once the first two rows were added, my next step was to add a row of Mint Macaron inked rows on the outside followed by a row of Dapper Denim inked rows. And the sentiment was stamped in Dapper Denim Ink:
The measurement for my cardstock layers are as follows:
- Card Base: Dapper Denim Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: Very Vanilla Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Stamp the images and glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Very Vanilla Cardstock 1" x 4". Stamp sentiment and glue to card front.
- Stamps: Paisleys & Posies
- Inks: Mint Macaron, Dapper Denim, Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Dapper Denim
Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!