I have so many of you that expressed how you LOVE the new Paisley Bundle in the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. Not only do we have the Paisleys & Posies stamp set, which is what I am showing you today with my card below:
But we have more coordinating projects to go with this stamp set. Let's look at the beautiful stamp set first that has so many images to use on your projects:
Next in line is the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Paper. Within this packet of 12 sheets measuring 12" x 12" you will find two "specialty" sheets with copper foil images!
And finally, we have the Paisley Framelits Dies which are so fun alone or with the stamp set:
BONUS ALERT: You can also purchase the stamp set and framelits dies as a bundle and save 10%!
Want to create a card just like mine? I added in the Garden In Bloom stamp set because I wanted to add a popped-up flower image to the beautiful Flirty Flamingo stamped images. Here's how:
- Card Base: Flirty Flamingo Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Stamp a cluster of images from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in the center of the card.
- Layer #3: Cut a banner from Whisper White Cardstock measuring 4" x 1/2". Stamp the sentiment using Flirty Flamingo Ink and cut a "V" notch on the left end of the banner. Glue in place on your card about 2-1/2" from the bottom with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the flower using both images from the Garden In Bloom stamp set, in Flirty Flamingo Ink. I stamped the outline first and then inked up the 2nd image and stamped on scrap first and without re-inking stamped on my flower. This gives the inside image a lighter tone. Follow the same steps for the leaves using Mint Macaron Ink. Hand-cut all of the pieces and glue the leaves to the back of the flower. Glue the flower in place using Stampin' Dimensionals and add a Pearl Jewel to the center of the flower.
- Stamps: Paisleys & Posies, Garden In Bloom
- Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron
- Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels
Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!