September 26, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #215!


I love the colors we are using today for our challenge at Merry Monday Kristie had  picked our challenge before we went on break for the summer so we decided to keep it and invite her to be our Guest Designer this week. We miss you Kristie!



So I started out with a Pink Pirouette Cardstock card base and then added the Melon Mambo Cardstock for layer #2 that I embossed with the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder. It looks exactly like a cable-knit sweater doesn't it?




All of my stamping was done in Smoky Slate Ink and I added one bell in the background cut using the Silver Foil Sheets. I blinged-out my bells with Brights Enamel Shapes. Fun, fun!



Be sure to visit Merry Monday to see some more great inspiration from every single one of my teammates. I promise you'll love what we have in the gallery this week!


Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Seasonal Bells
  • Inks: Smoky Slate
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
  • Accessories: Brights Enamel Shapes, Delicate White Doilies
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder, Bell Punch 

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. So feminine, Debbie! Just love the delicate bells on the doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Debbie. Love the bells and doily. Does anyone else see a wedding card here???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie, I love the doily and the wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card Debbie! I love your attention to even the tiniest details...it really shows in your work. I have been having so much fun going through pages and pages of your blog and looking at all your wonderful ideas for SU! products. I love my SU! demonstrator, but her style is not mine, so I am totally enjoying all the wonderful and lovely ideas you have! I'm excited to get out some of my older SU! sets and play again now that I have new ideas and inspirations from you...thank you, thank you!! Hope you have a wonderful week Debbie!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Debbie. Love that embossing folder and all the other elements to make such a great card. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love these non-traditional colors for Christmas. I sat around my room the other day and pondered pink, red, and gray Christmas but nothing came to mind. I just can't get back into Christmas and Merry Monday. I dunno why not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pretty bells, Debbie! The enamel trims really make them pop and the embossed background is so pretty! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card! I especial like the Melon Mambo Cable Knit background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, your card is SOO pretty! LOVE that embossing folder! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! LOVE all the details - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly