September 19, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #214!


So have you gotten back into the swing of creating Christmas cards yet with the Merry Monday design team? We took a few months off for summer and I am so glad to see you all back joining us each week!


So this week our hostess is Kathy and she wants to see "something warm" on your card. I knew exactly what I wanted to use on this week's project. Do you like?



I added designer paper, water-coloring, bling, and lots of die-cuts. I just love the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and the addition of the Gold Enamel Shapes:



I used my Aqua Painter and my ink pads to color the cute little Eskimo all dressed up for winter which is the perfect image to use for our theme this week:



Make sure you visit the Merry Makers this week to see how they are keeping warm! 

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
  • Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy
  • Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
  • Accessories: Black Bakers Twine, Gold Enamel Shapes
  • Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Aqua Painter
  • Designer Paper: Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper 

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Darling Eskimo, Debbie - your shading is amazing!! Just love the pines alongside too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Debbie, I love your darling little Eskimo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cute little guy has a nice warm snowsuit! Love the mistletoe and pine too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many details- waiting on the arrival of my eskimo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is such an adorable little image. Pretty card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I can see why this was first on your mind for this week's challenge! I love your background, totally fits the whole Eskimo image! Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute, cute card Debbie! I love all the different elements you added...what a perfect card!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet warm card. It gives me warm fuzzies just looking at it. I haven't gotten back into the Christmas card making swing. Or any card actually...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!