So have you gotten back into the swing of creating Christmas cards yet with the Merry Monday design team? We took a few months off for summer and I am so glad to see you all back joining us each week!
So this week our hostess is Kathy and she wants to see "something warm" on your card. I knew exactly what I wanted to use on this week's project. Do you like?
I added designer paper, water-coloring, bling, and lots of die-cuts. I just love the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies and the addition of the Gold Enamel Shapes:
I used my Aqua Painter and my ink pads to color the cute little Eskimo all dressed up for winter which is the perfect image to use for our theme this week:
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Inks: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy
- Cardstock: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Black Bakers Twine, Gold Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Project Life Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Aqua Painter
- Designer Paper: Candy Cane Lane Designer Paper