September 12, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #213!


Happy Monday! And welcome to a new challenge for a new week at Merry Monday. I am the hostess for this week and my challenge is to use the above photo as inspiration for you Christmas card. I decided to use the colors and the stars from the photo as inspiration for today's card:



I love how the swirly image looks in Smoky Slate Ink against the Real Red Cardstock star. I added lots and lots of Rhinestone Jewels too. You like?



I hope you plan on joining us at Merry Monday this week. We would all love to see what you create using the inspiration photo!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Star Of Light
  • Inks: Smoky Slate, Real Red
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Starlight Thinlits Dies



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Stunning card Debbie, and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo, Debbie - just love all the silver swirls!! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stars are so much fun! I love how you've used them! Great challenge, Debbie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Debbie. Thanks for the great challenge. Love red and white. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Stunning. I like those swirls behind the stars. Really shows it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, this is just gorgeous!! Love the dies and the swirl images are fab! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Debbie and so perfect in the red & white (and silver!) colors! I have been seeing more and more cards done with this set and am thinking it might need to be added to my ever growing list with the new catalog! (Just ordered the Santa dies last night and LOVE the card you showed that you did at your workshop!!) Had to have the Merry Mice set too...I am such a sucker for Christmas stamps!! Anyway, lovely, lovely card and have a great week Debbie! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Debbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect! I love that you can see the inspirational photo in you card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!