September 5, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge #212!

Merry Monday Challenge is back in full swing. Did you miss us? We took a few months off due to the busy summer months but now we are back. So Deanna is our Hostess this week and she wants us to add Gold, Black and White to our projects:


I added a little bit of each color in my stamping and with the layers. These colors look fab together don't they?



The Gold Glimmer Paper is so striking in person along with the gold-embossed ornaments and trees. I also added some gold-embossed splatters in the background adorned with Rhinestone Jewels:


I even snuck in some Gold Metallic Thread here and there in a few bunches
just to add a little bit more shimmer to my card!

Make sure you visit my teammates to see what they've been up to and I hope you play along!
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Wrapped In Warmth
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White. Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Inks: Basic Black. VersaMark
  • Tools: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Paper Snips
  • Accessories: Gold Metallic Thread, Rhinestone Jewels 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Just love the stitched look of your stamps - very cool, Debbie! That gold glitter frame adds the perfect touch! Welcome back from your summer off MM - yes, glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors do look fab together and so does your card! Lots of fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge. So pretty Debbie. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Debbie! Love the "knit" images and lovely layout! Hope you have a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Debbie! I love all the layers and the warmth of this lovely card...the gold is such a soft touch against the black and white! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this team and getting to know all of you better!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Debbie, I love the images that look like they are knitted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always feel that black and white need a splotch of another color with it, but gold??? That's a stumper. Your card is awesome and shows it can be done and done well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Debbie! I love the knitted look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Love the "sweater" look and the colours are bang on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!