September 20, 2016

Kylie's International Blog Hop!



Hi Stampers and welcome to our September International Blog Hop! I was lucky to have been chosen by you, my readers, as a winning entry in Kylie's International Blog Highlight. Thanks to everyone that voted for my card. All of the winners are participating in today's Blog Hop and we were able to use whatever we wanted for Stampin' Up! products, so no theme today and I created a coordinatingm card and treat box for you:



I used four stamp sets for my projects: the Cozy Critters, Holly Jolly, Santa's Sleigh and the Sweet Home stamp sets. Can you spot where I used them all?



I used the Presents & Pinecones Designer Paper on both projects and for cardstocks I used Soft Sky, Mint Macaron, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. For my card I stamped the sentiment layer in Emerald Envy Ink and cut that and two other cardstock layers using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. I also used the 1-1/4" Circle Punch to cut out the center of the sentiment:



Do you like the way my cute owl from the Cozy Critters stamp see peeks out of the hole? I stamped him twice, once in Crumb Cake Ink and again using Cherry Cobble Ink. I hand-cut the scarf from the cherry cobbler image and glued it to the crumb cake image. He has a Stampin' Dimensional on the back of his head to keep him raised. And I added ribbon from the 3/8" Silky Taffeta Combo Pack to finish off my card.


For the treat box I used the new Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies and the coordinating Sweet Home stamp set:




I needed a wreath for my windows and found the cutest one in the Santa's Sleigh stamp set. This treat box is so much fun to assemble and decorate! I hope you enjoyed both of my projects for today. Enjoy the blog hop and thanks to Kylie for hosting this!
Click on each individual blog below to visit my teammates!







Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous combination, love the card and the adorable little house Debbie xox thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these Debbie. The owl is so cute poking out from the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Debbie! I love the Scallop circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cutest creations! Your treat box is adorable, Debbie! D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your projects Debbie. Beautifully made and so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute projects Debbie. Love your colour schemes. I really like ribbon and cute owl on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and the house to match is adorable! I would love to share the card on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' – I am doing a round up of amazing gift ideas from amazing stampers!! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!