September 1, 2016

Holiday Catalog is Live!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2016%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday16_en-US.pdf



IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE....
THE NEW STAMPIN' UP! HOLIDAY CATALOG!

If you don't have a catalog in-hand by now and have ordered from me in the past 6 months...PLEASE let me know and I'll get one mailed out to you! REMINDER that I will be ordering my first round of SHARES later on tonight. If you want to share designer paper, ribbons & embellishments from the catalog with 3 other people, sign up today for my first round of shares by emailing me:


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com


My $1,000.00 workshop/party starts today! I need 10 people to sign up to order $100 worth of merchandise and you'll qualify for rewards by doing so! You can find all of the information in this post:
 
DEBBIE'S $1000 PARTY!

NEW! Special Offers starting today!



 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly