September 11, 2016

Halloween Scares!

Have you seen the Stampin' Up! Designer Paper called Serene Scenery? That's what I am focusing on today using one of the sheets. Look how perfect the design is for the background of my stamped layer. Doesn't it look spooky?



There are so many designs, so many colors and such pretty real-life photographed pages in this package of designer paper:


Serene Scenery Designer Paper
Item #141642
$10.00


I stamped all of the images from the Halloween Scares stamp set using Basic Black Ink. I then added a moon by using the hole from a stencil I created with the 1" Circle Punch. I added So Saffron Ink with a Sponge Dauber and called it good!


I added the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped on Whisper White Cardstock with Basic Black Ink and cut out using the Classic Label Punch.

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Halloween Scare, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron
  • Cardstock: Basic Black, So Saffron, Whisper White
  • Tools: Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers
  • Designer Paper: Serene Scenery

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So spooky. It's like that paper was made for a Halloween scene. Very cool. I was just thinking about the Teeny Tiny Wishes set the other day. Sometimes you just need tiny words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! that paper is so perfect for a Halloween background. You created a very 'spookycool' scene. I like making up my own words ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly