September 13, 2016

Global Design Project #GDP053!

I am SO GLAD to be back home full time now and trying to get back to normal. I filled in for 8 weeks at our local university and am SO BEHIND! I need to get back to creating and joining in with challenges again. So today I am playing a color challenge with the Global Design Project. Here's a close-up of my card for today:



And these are the 3 colors we are to use for challenge #GDP053. I love that the gold is included with the other two rich, vibrant colors:


The Flourish Thinliets Dies are so intricate and look how well the die cut through the Gold Foil Sheets:



Most of the little pesky pieces pop right out on their own. I added the sentiment on Vellum Cardstock that was first inked in VersaMark Ink and inked over that with Night Of Navy Ink. This keeps the navy ink wet so I was able to sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder and set with my Heat Tool.


I finished my card by adding some Night Of Navy Enamel Shapes. Make sure you visit the Global Design Team to see some great inspiration from the design team and thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Happy Happenings
  • Inks: VersaMark, Night Of Navy
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Night Of Navy, Watermelon Wonder, Gold Foil Sheets
  • Accessories: Regals Enamel Shapes
  • Tools: Flourish Thinlits Dies, Die Brush, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. That gold flourish is so rich on the watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so elegant Debbie. Welcome back to the craft room, lol. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week. Good luck for the guest design spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly