September 2, 2016

Free Monthly Card Kit!

Free, did I say FREE? I started this program almost 3 years ago and you all love it! How do you receive a FREE card kit from me each month? Oh and I also add in some free designer paper samples and other tidbits along with the FREE card kit. All you have to do is place an order through my ONLINE STORE and you're on my list!


So with the debut of our new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, I thought I would come up with a Christmas card this month. You know, there are only 109 days left before Christmas so this would give you a head start on your cards. This is a close-up of the card you will be receiving this month:


 
I used a few new products on this card. Can you spy them? How about these:


NEW * Hang Your Stocking stamp set
NEW * Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies
NEW * Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder 



And I used some of our newest In-Colors. First I used Emerald Envy on the embossed cardstock layer and then I used Dapper Denim Ink on one of the stockings. My little red bow was die-cut using the die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies:


Here is a listing of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used on my card and if you are one of my VIP customers, you will be receiving the direction sheet to create this card:
 
  • Stamps: Hang Your Stocking
  • Inks: Dapper Denim, Tip Top Taupe
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Emerald Envy, Tip Top Taupe
  • Tools: Layering Ovals Framelits Dies,  Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies, Pretty Paisleys Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly