Fall Is In The Air is our theme this week for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie. I can't wait to see what my teammates created for our blog hop.
Have you used the new Basket Of Wishes stamp set yet? Here's how I used it to create my fall-ish card:
Here are the steps for my card:
- Card Base: Dapper Denim Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold in the center at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Pool Party Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4".
- Stamp the frame image you see in the center from the Christmas Pines stamp set using Pool Party Ink.
- Stamp the splatters using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and Crushed Curry Ink.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock, stamp the pumpkins image using Tangerine Tango Ink and color the images using an Aqua Painter, Crushed Curry Ink Pad, Tangerine Tango Ink Pad and Pool Party Ink Pad. One all of the images are colored in, add Clear Wink Of Stella to the pumpkins. Hand-cut leaving some of excess cardstock at the bottom for gluing later and set aside.
- On a scrap piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock, stamp the basket using Soft Suede Ink and hand-cut. Add a little bit of shading using the Aqua Painter and the Soft Suede Ink.
- Glue the pumpkin image to the basket.
- Add some Crushed Curry Bakers Twine around the basket twice and tying into bow. Glue basket to the center of the white layer using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place the sentiment from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set on a Clear Block curved up on each end. Stamp below the basket using Pool Party Ink.
- Add a few Rhinestone Jewels to the background and glue cardstock layer to card front.
- Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Paisleys & Posies, Christmas Pines, Basket of Wishes
- Inks: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold Wink Of Stella, Aqua Painter
Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics: