September 14, 2016

Dina's Workshop!

Dina had a great turn-out during last Friday's Workshop. I demonstrated all products from the new Holiday Catalog. Everyone that attended was just itching to get their first order in with this catalog.


I started out with a fall-ish card using the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set, the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch and the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Paper. The scarecrow was stamped on Kraft Paper, Early Espresso Ink and colored in with Stampin' Write Markers:



I used a partial Decorative Label Punch shape  in Emerald Envy Cardstock tucked under the stamped layer and the Garden Green Baker's Twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack:



For my 2nd card, I create a beautiful 3-D star using the Starlight Thinlits Dies, Copper Foil Sheets, Fancy Frost Sequins and the background and sentiment are both stamped using the Star Of Light stamp set:



I love how my 3-D star turned out. Don't you? The colors I used are Soft Sky & Dapper Denim:



For my final card, all of my 13 attendees created this card to take home with them:



We all used the Greetings From Santa stamp set & Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies and colored Santa's glasses using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers. We also used the die to cut the Real Red Cardstock hat only and glued it inside the die shape once it was glued to the Mint Macaron Cardstock card base. Santa's list was stamped, hand-cut and glued in place tucked under one of the beard swirly's with Stampin' Dimensionals:



Did you like all of the ideas I showed you today? You can get lots more ideas just like these with our September Mini at Create with Connie & Mary. This month we are featuring the following stamp sets from the new Holiday Catalog:
Stamp sets used in this session: 
  • Christmas Cookie Cutter
  • Basket of Wishes
  • Halloween Cookie Cutter
  • Frosted Medallions
  • Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer

And purchase the September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT TUTORIAL using Home Sweet Home Bundle designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift:


Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That's a great looking die cut santa. Your 3D star is nifty too and is the cookie cutter scarecrow. These are great cards and I'm sure the workshop was a bit hit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!