September 6, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween!

I totally fell in love with the scarecrow image in the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set. How adorable is he all dressed up and adorned with a couple of crows?



I stamped him using Early Espresso Ink and added color using my Stampin' Write Markers. Cutting him out is so easy with the new coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. My two crows were stamped using Early Espresso Ink and hand-cut:



Did you notice the Olive Green Cardstock border? I used the Best Badge Punch and glued the pieces under the Halloween Night Designer Paper layer. For the sentiment I used the Jar Of Love stamp set with Early Espresso Ink cut with the Project Life Cards & Labels Die. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop it up:



Card Supplies Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween, Jar Of Love
  • Inks: Early Espresso, Stampin' Right Markers
  • Cardstock: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Kraft, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Halloween Night
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Project Life Cards & Labels Dies, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, Best Badge Punch
*******
Coming Soon!


Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session: 
  • Cookie Cutter Christmas
  • Cookie Cutter Halloween
  • Basket of Wishes
  • Frosted Medallions
  • Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month

FALL BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think this set is so cute and I just love how they came up with other uses for the gingerbread man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly