September 21, 2016

Control Freaks Holiday Catalog Swap Card!




I participated in our annual Holiday Catalog Swap with my teammates from the Control Freaks Swappers recently. I received some beautiful cards from my teammates. I usually have to wait for everyone to receive their cards before I can post to my blog. I had signed up to use the Christmas Pines Bundle and this is what I created with it:



These are the steps to creating my card:
  1. Card Base: Rose Red Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1/2". Use the Project Life Corner Punch to punch the 2 corners on the bottom.
  2. Layer #2: This Christmas Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Use the corner punch to punch the two bottom corners and glue to card base.
  3. Layer #3: Early Espresso Cardstock 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Use the corner punch to punch the two bottom corners. Using the branch image, stamp twice using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Glue to card front.
  4. Layer #4: Rose Red Cardstock 1" x 4-1/4". Trim the two ends into a "V" with Paper Snips. Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Use the Heat Tool to melt the powder. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  5. Pinecones: Stamp 2 pinecones using Sahara Sand Ink on Sahara Sand Cardstock. Cut out the pinecones using the dies. Color both pinecones using Clear Wink Of Stella. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  6. Bow: Cut one bow using Rose Red Cardstock using the dies and glue to the top of the pinecones.


Christmas Pines Bundle
Item #143496


This Christmas Specialty Designer Paper
Item #141628


Reminder to use this host/hostess code at the checkout when placing your online order of $50 or more. In doing so, you will be included in my monthly product give-away! If you are not sure how to use it, please contact me!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I just ordered this bundle - can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Debbie! TFS. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Debbie! TFS. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!