September 15, 2016

Congrats To My Teammate Sarah!

As most of you know, I earned a trip to Phuket, Thailand a few months ago with Stampin' Up! I just found out last week that Sarah Wills, a teammate of mine also just earned the trip. Congrats Sarah! Although Sarah and I are on the same team, we have never met in person so we both are excited that we will finally meet in July 2017. When I earned my trip, Sarah sent me a "congrats" card so I wanted to do the same for her. This is the card I came up with:



I knew I wanted to use the Floral Boutique Designer Paper and then I decided to pick the Places You'll Go stamp set. I love the images in this stamp set and I thought this was perfect for my card. The stamp set even has a tiny little airplane image, did you spot it?



These are all of the Stampin' Up! supplies I used today:
  • Stamps: Places You'll Go, Flourishing Phrases
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Mint Macaron
  • Inks: Night of Navy, Soft Sky
  • Designer Paper: Floral Boutique
  • Accessories: Night Of Navy Solid Baker's Twine
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card! That will definitely get Sarah in the traveling mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly