Hi Everyone and welcome to our "Colors Of Fall" Saturday Blog Hop. Please make sure you visit my teammates from Create with Connie & Mary to see what they've come up with for projects this week.
I found this sheet of designer paper from the Petals & Paisley's Designer Paper pack that had all of the perfect fall colors in it. I love how Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Old Olive look paired up together for this color combo. Can you see how I folded over my Delicate White Doily and filled it with leaves and branches stamped and cut from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies? Please disregard the Pearl Jewel that is sitting on the branch all by itself. I dropped one and couldn't find it and just noticed as I am blogging where it landed, oops!
- Stamps: Beautiful Branches
- Inks: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Delightful Dijon
- Tools: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels, Burlap Ribbon
- Designer Paper: Petals & Paisleys
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Delightful Dijon Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4". Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Delicate White Doilies folded over on the left-hand side. Just enough to create a pocket-like look. Glue in place on the left edge of the designer paper using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Delightful Dijon Cardstock 1" x 3-1/2". Stamp the sentiment using Delightful Dijon Ink more towards the right and cut a "V" at the end with Paper Snips. Slide the cardstock under the doily flap and glue in place.
- Leaves & Branches: Stamp 3 leaves using Cajun Craze Ink on Cajun Craze Cardstock. Stamp 3 branches using Old Olive Ink on Old Olive Cardstock. Cut out all of the stamped images using the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies and glue each piece as shown in the photo. The top leaf is glued over the other leaves using one Stampin' Dimensional.
- Accessories: Add Pearl Jewels to the banner and cut a piece of Burlap Ribbon so that you are left with 2 of the strings and tie into a bow. Glue the bow in place with Glue Dots.
Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!