I knew right away I wanted to use the Made With Love stamp set and coordinating Baby's First Framelits Dies. Don't the blue & pink onsies make a perfect card for the twins? I added a necktie to the baby boy and Very Vanilla Lace Trim to the baby girl. I even added two rubber duckies in the mix. All of the die-cut layers were glued on top of a Delicate White Doily and a Whisper White Cardstock background that was embossed with the Happy Heart Embossing Folder:
- Stamps: Made With Love, Something For Baby
- Inks: Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Emerald Envy, Smoky Slate
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Mint Macaron
- Accessories: Delicate White Doilies, Very Vanilla Lace Trim
- Tools: Happy Heart Embossing Folder, Baby's First Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Classic Label Punch
Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session:
- Cookie Cutter Christmas
- Cookie Cutter Halloween
- Basket of Wishes
- Frosted Medallions
- Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month!
FALL BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!