September 10, 2016

CCMC Saturday Blog Hop!



We have a neat theme today for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. How about some "Autumn Leaves"? Do you like my card and how I added leaves to the Jar Of Love stamp set?



The leaves are from the Vintage Leaves stamp set. I inked them using Delightful Dijon Ink first and then did the "Rock n Roll Technique" by rolling the edges in Pumpkin Pie Ink. I then cut the leaves out using the Leaflets Framelits Dies. Oh and one more step before I glued them in place. I colored the leaves with Clear Wink Of Stella:



If you take a peek at the bottom of my stamped layer, you'll see that I water-colored a shadow for the jar. I added Smoky Slate Ink and Pumpkin Pie Ink with my Aqua Painter and then added little hints of the Clear Wink Of Stella:



Here are the measurements for my layers:

  • Card Base: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1/2".
  • Layer #2: Delightful Dijon Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4".
  • Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4" x 3-1/2".
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Jar Of Love
  • Inks: Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Delightful Dijon
  • Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Linen Thread
  • Tools: Leaflets Framelits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Wink Of Stella, Aqua Painter


Now you can follow the hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates, Nicole at Be Creative with Nicole, or Melissa at RubberFunatics:

http://rubberfunatics.blogspot.com/


http://www.becreativewithnicole.com/

  ******
Coming Soon.....Tomorrow!


Our Create with Connie & Mary September Mini Session. We are using stamp sets from the new Holiday catalog on our projects! Sets used for the SEPTEMBER Mini Session: 
  • Cookie Cutter Christmas
  • Cookie Cutter Halloween
  • Basket of Wishes
  • Frosted Medallions
  • Jar of Haunts & Jar of Cheer
* Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
* All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
*Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month



FALL BONUS PROJECT:  Purchase BOTH September and October 2016 Mini Sessions and get this BONUS FALL PROJECT using the Home Sweet Home Bundle and designed by Connie Babbert, perfect for your hostesses or to give as a gift! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, love the fall leave with the jar set, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card just love the many ways to use the jar set thanks for sharing this idea very timely
    alyse d

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly