Today's project for my 10 Days of Halloween Projects is a quick and easy Punch Art card. If you don't own any Halloween stamps and need a Halloween card, this is the way to go! I used assorted circle punches to create a grouping of eyeballs:
I also used the Tree Builder Punch to create a word cloud. Here are the layers you'll need for today's card:
- Card Base: Basic Black Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Eyeballs: Use the 1/2" Circle Punch, the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch and the Owl Punch to cut eyeballs using Whisper White Cardstock. Glue the circles in pairs. For the 1/2" eyeballs, cut the centers using Basic Black Cardstock and the 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch. Glue to the white circles. Use a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to add small circles inside the smaller white circles.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from the Jar Of Haunts using Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out with the Tree Builder Punch. Glue over one set of eyeballs and draw the cloud bubbles with a white gel pen.
- Bling: Add the purple enamel dots from the Halloween Night Enamel Dots in the background.
- Stamps: Jar Of Haunts
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
- Tools: 1/2" Circle Punch, Owl Punch, 1/4" Handheld Circle Punch, Tree Builder Punch
- Accessories: Halloween Night Enamel Dots
Come back at 6 pm tonight to see my project for the World Card Making Day Blog Hop! You are going to see some gorgeous projects from demonstrators around the world!