Welcome to Day #2 of my "10 Days Of Halloween Projects". I hope you enjoyed yesterday's card. If you missed it, make sure you scroll down to see it. You can also click on "Home" at the top to help you scroll down.
So today I dug out my lonely Owl Punch. I haven't used it in a long time it seems. The Owl Punch is perfect to create these cute ghosts:
I used the punch to create not one, not two, but three ghosts all lined up and ready for Halloween!
- Card Base: Smoky Slate Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in half at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Halloween Night Designer Paper 1-1/4" x 5-1/2". Glue even with the left edge of the card.
- Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper 1/4" x 5-1/2". Glue beside Layer #2.
- Ghosts: Cut (3) ghosts using Whisper White Cardstock and the Owl Punch. Cut off the feet on all three pieces. Glue to card front over the designer paper using Stampin' Dimensionals. Add eyes cut with the Tree Builder Punch. Glue in place on each ghost and use a white gel pen to add eyeballs.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment as shown in the photo using Basic Black Ink from the Jar Of Haunts stamp set.
- Stamps: Jar Of Haunts
- Inks: Basic Black
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
- Designer Paper: Halloween Night
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Owl Punch, Tree Builder Punch