September 28, 2016

10 Days of Halloween Projects Day #1!


I am so excited today because for the next 10 days, you'll be seeing my "10 Days Of Halloween Projects"! Yay! I will give step-by-step directions for ALL of my projects so you can replicate them.

Today is Day #1 and I used the Jar Of Haunts and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps sets. I will list all of the supplies I used today at the end of my post!



Notice how I highlighted the mummy jar with my Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad and Aqua Painter?
This really adds a colorful statement to the jar, don't you think?


Card Recipe:
  • Card Base: Smoky Slate Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold in the center at 5-1/2".
  • Layer #2: Halloween Night Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Cut off 1-3/4" on the bottom and flip the paper over to side #2 and you now have two patterns. Glue to card base.
  • Layer #3: Halloween Night Designer Paper (the silver foil cobweb sheet) cut with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies. This die measures 2-7/8" wide. Glue to card front about 1-1/2" from the top and 1/4" from the right-hand side.
  • Layer #4: Stamp the mummy image from the Jar Of Haunts stamp set using Basic Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Using the Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad and a Aqua Painter, add highlights to the strips on the mummy image. Glue mummy to the center of the circle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes using Basic Black Ink at the bottom right-hand corner of the card front.
  • Bow: Create a double-bow using the Organza Ribbon. Glue to card to the left of the mummy.
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Jar Of Haunts, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
  • Designer Paper: Halloween Night
  • Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
  • Accessories: Organza Ribbon
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Everyday Jars Framelits Dies, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today and stay tuned for Day #2 tomorrow!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These jars are so much fun, especially the mummy one. I'm looking forward to your 10 days of Halloween stuff. I have a few more cards I need to make so I'll appreciate any inspiration you can send my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Halloween Cards are ALL VERY CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly