August 7, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Leaves Only!

Hi Everyone. Sorry to say I don't have a new video again this week. I'm going to try to have one for you next week. I have lots of you asking. I was asked to fill-in full-time at our local University for 8 weeks as one of their girls had knee replacement surgery and since this is my old job from over 10 years ago, it's like riding a bicycle. Plus on top of that I do some bookkeeping part-time for another business and my son's new business. I'm a tad bit swamped right now!


So I'm using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies for today's card. I can't seem to put this bundle aside! Thank goodness Stampin' Up! seems to have stocked this set well since it's as supplies last and they have not run out yet. Order your bundle today though before it does run out.



So for my card today I wanted to use leaves only and I love how the Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Emerald Envy look paired together. And did you notice the Petal Burst Embossing Folder that I used on the white cardstock layer?



I even added two leaves layered at the top and topped off with a bow made with 3 pieces of the Burlap Ribbon that I cut apart:


Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
  • Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
  • Inks: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Emerald Envy
  • Accessories: Burlap Ribbon
  • Tools: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelit Dies, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Make sure you visit me again later tonight at 8:00 Eastern Time as I show you my project from our Stampers For Others Facebook Hop! And don't forget to sign up for our August Mini at Create with Connie & Mary:


AUGUST 2016 MINI SESSION with projects using stamp sets from the ANNUAL CATALOG!  Aren't you excited!  So many GREAT new items!!!   PLUS...we have a HOLIDAY SPECIAL with a SNEAK PEEK card set featuring Star of Light in the new HOLIDAY CATALOG! Isn't that exciting?   
  • Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
  • All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
  • Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month 
Stamp sets used:  
Foxy Friends, Fresh Fruits, Blooms & Wishes, 
Always an Adventure, Jar of Love


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. The fall colored leaves in the oval make a very pretty card. The burlap ribbon strings and the EF really add texture to it as well. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!