So I'm using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies for today's card. I can't seem to put this bundle aside! Thank goodness Stampin' Up! seems to have stocked this set well since it's as supplies last and they have not run out yet. Order your bundle today though before it does run out.
So for my card today I wanted to use leaves only and I love how the Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Emerald Envy look paired together. And did you notice the Petal Burst Embossing Folder that I used on the white cardstock layer?
I even added two leaves layered at the top and topped off with a bow made with 3 pieces of the Burlap Ribbon that I cut apart:
- Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
- Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
- Inks: Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze, Emerald Envy
- Accessories: Burlap Ribbon
- Tools: Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Layering Ovals Framelit Dies, Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals
Make sure you visit me again later tonight at 8:00 Eastern Time as I show you my project from our Stampers For Others Facebook Hop! And don't forget to sign up for our August Mini at Create with Connie & Mary:
- Each session includes FIVE step-by-step tutorials for projects...THREE card sets, each with 4 cards and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club or stamp camp!
- All FIVE projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you immediately have all projects (and tutorials)
- Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month
Stamp sets used:
Foxy Friends, Fresh Fruits, Blooms & Wishes,
Always an Adventure, Jar of Love