Notice how I stamped in the center of my Whisper White Cardstock layer and then covered most of the edges with 2 layers of cardstock?
I also stamped and cut additional leaves and a flower to add to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals. I love how the Pearl Jewels really dress up this card. Want to make one just like it? Here you go:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4". Stamp the outline of the flowers from the Garden In Bloom stamp set using Peekaboo Peach Ink. Fill the flowers with the inside image stamp inked in Blushing Bride Ink. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Cut 2 pieces of Crumb Cake Cardstock, one measuring 3/4" x 5-1/4" and one measuring 1-1/2" x 5-1/4". Stamp the sentiment from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set using Garden Green Ink on the bottom of the large cardstock piece. Cut 2 pieces of Old Olive Cardstock measuring 1/2" x 5-1/4" and glue them to the underside of each cardstock, showing about 1/8" border when you flip them over. Glue and layer both pieces using Stampin' Dimensionals on each end of the white layer, even with the outside edges.
- Flower: Stamp 1 additional flower and hand-cut. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp the outline of the leaves using Garden Green Ink 6 times to create 6 leaves. Stamp the inside image using Old Olive Ink. Hand-cut all of the leaves. Glue 3 tucked around the flower as shown and glue the other 3 somewhere on the stamped panel, tucking some under the layers.
- Bling: Add Pearl Jewels to the center of each flower.
- Stamps: Garden In Bloom, Thoughtful Banners
- Inks: Peekaboo Peach, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Old Olive
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips
- Accessories: Pearl Jewels