August 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin August 2016!

Have you seen the gorgeous August Paper Pumpkin kit yet? I love that there are 3 different projects in this kit. And right now if you sign up, it's a promotional "BUY ONE GET FREE". From now until October 10th you can sign up through my Paper Pumpkin Online Store if you are a new customer with a new email address:






So this month the kit has a total of 9 projects to complete which equals to three of each that you see in the photo below:




And as always, our kits include pre-cut and pre-scored card bases and card layers, embellishments, twine or ribbon, a mini ink pad, glue dots and STAMPS! This is the stamp set that was included in our kit this month:






These are the 3 projects that I created almost exactly per the instructions:



I love the colors that were included in this kit. The next three photo's will show you close-up's of each project. Notice the little wooden elements on each card...they are so neat!






And many of you know that I create additional projects with my kit each month and all of my subscribers also know that I belong to a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators called the Paper Pumpkin Gurus. How do some of you know and not others? Because this talented group of demonstrators that I belong to creates "exclusive" projects for our subscribers only and I email direction sheets once a month. I have a sample of what we send out each month for you today. This is one project using some of the items from the kit this month:



 
And here's a close-up of the layers:

 
We used one of the smaller envelopes on the inside of the card that can be used to tuck a gift card or currency:



You can click on this document or below it to download and save the direction sheet for you own personal use:




-->DOWNLOAD<--
 
 Stay tuned for more of my additional projects coming soon!
Don't forget to sign up for the BOGO promotion....
Christmas cards should be coming soon!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!